Welcome to Ms. Gordon's Homepage!
Ms. Nicole Gordon
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: 570.673.3191 EXT. 352
Please browse this site to find our Reading class notes and activities, as well as Journalism documents.
Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.
~ Mortimer J. Adler~
To view PowerPoint Presentations, please download Powerpoint Viewer by clicking on the link below.
About Ms. Gordon:
Towanda High School 1994-1998
Mansfield University 2004
B.S.E (Emphasis- English, Minor- Art History)
Bloomsburg University 2005-2006
Masters of Education in Reading (Reading Specialist Certification)
Graduate Assistantship-Danville Middle School-Intern Reading Specialist
Practicum- Bloomsburg Middle School Summer Reading Program
Tioga County Department of Human Services- 2 Years
Residential Program Worker
Williamson Area High School- 3 Months (Student Teaching)
Corning West High School- 3 months (Student Teaching)
Lock Haven University- 1 Year
English as a Second Language Teacher
Williamsport Area High School- 1 Year
Alternative Education: Reading Specialist/English Teacher
Canton Area Jr./Sr. High School- 3 Years
Top Ten Reasons to Read
10. Its fuel efficient.
9. You need to have a backup in case the TV and Internet go out.
8. Its fun.
7. A flight attendant will never ask you to turn off your book.
6. If you like to read, youll never be alone.
5. No Commercials.
4. Reading makes school a lot easier.
3. Its less fattening than chocolate.
2. So you can say with authority: the book was better.
and the top reason to read:
1. Everybodys doing it (especially in our school)!