Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week (PFEW) is a one-of-a-kind summer program that offers in-coming high school sophomores and juniors a unique and challenging opportunity to see what it is like to run their own business. Visit https://www.pfew.org/ learn more about this opportunity.
Warrior Rewind...October 2019
Take a look at what we have been up to in Warrior Country!
- 2019-20 Homecoming was held on 10/4/19 as Rhiley McNett won the homecoming Queen honors while Garrett Storch was voted the homecoming King. The weekend began with a parade followed by the football game on Friday night in which the Warriors prevailed!
- In an effort to increase school security, all staff and students have been assigned parking permits. The permits must be clearly visible in vehicles when parking on school property
- Our 10th/11th graders took the PSAT on 10/16/19
- On 10/18/19, the 7th-12th graders viewed the Safe2Say refresher video.The video was displayed on the TV in each of the rooms in the high school.
- The PAYS survey was administered to 8th/10th/12th graders on 10/21/19.
- On 10/25/19, The Pennsylvania State Police visited our campus for a pre-scheduled lockdown drill using their K9 crew to do a search of the property. We are pleased to announce that the search did not reveal any illegal substances.
- Our PBIS team and Student council along with community members Sean Tymeson and Jesus Orva designed an amazing pep rally for our students as we prepared for the 2019-20 Old Shoe game on 10/25/19.
- The marking period ended on 10/28/19.
- Activity period which allows students to participate in activities that appeal to their interests is held each Wednesday for 30 minutes.
- Five of our students attended the FFA national conference in Indianapolis.
- We are in the process of adding a new member to our Warrior team as we prepare to fill our history/social studies vacancy.
- Our 10th Graders took the ASVAB test on 10/31/19
- We are looking forward to the next month here in WARRIOR COUNTRY!
Mrs. Danielle Greer is the Secretary to the CHS Principal. Some of her duties include:
- Daily Teacher Substitute Scheduling
- Purchase Orders/Requisitions
- Graduation Preparation
- Central Treasury Deposits
- Working papers
- Updating Student Information