This is a place to find various forms and documents you may need to communicate with CASD.  If you are unable to locate something specific, please phone the Administrative Office and we will be glad to help you find it.

Public Use of Building

Volunteer Paperwork - to be completed after being recommended by Principal or Athletic Director to volunteer in school or with athletics.

Formal Complaint Form  This form is filled out and submitted the to Office of the Superintendent.

Award / Scholarship Application - This application is filled out and submitted to the Business Manager, to start a new scholarship or award in honor or memory of someone. Criteria is available by contacting the Business Manager.

Right To Know

Warrior Wall / Personalized Brick Information

CHIP - Health Insurance for all Pennsylvania resident children.  Some available at no cost.