WELCOME TO WARRIOR COUNTRY!
Canton High School is a place where Warrior Pride runs deep. With a great community supporting our staff and students as they give 100% in the classroom, on the field, court, mat and stage, we have created a bond that cannot be easily broken. We encourage you to become involved in our school and invite you to participate in the many upcoming school sponsored events this year! View the video to see how we do things THE WARRIOR WAY!
- National Honor Society induction will be held on 11/20/23 at 6pm in the CHS auditorium.
- Students will be dismissed at noon on 11/22/23 and remain on holiday break through 11/28/23.
- Students will have a 3 hour late start on 12/15/23
- Students will be dismissed at noon on 12/21/23 and remain on holiday break though 1/1/24
- Winter Keystone Exams will be conducted in Algebra, Biology and Literature beginning on 1/3/24. Click here for detailed information.
- 23-24 STUDENT HALLWAY PASS
- Parent Grade Portal
- Student Grade Portal
- Student Computer Help
- Use your PBIS points in our School Store
- 7th Grade Orientation Video
- 8-12th Grade Orientation Video
- CHS Academics
- NTCC Student Info
- CHS Athletics
- Misc. Items
- CHS Field Trip Parent/Guardian Permission Form
- 23-24 Senior/NHS Students Early Dismissal Form
- Senior Parking Space Personalization Form
- Clear backpacks/Bags are permitted for student use during the school day! View the clear backpack policy and learn more.
- Join our Backpack program and receive free food!
- 7th Grade Supply list and other Info for parents
Graduation Pathway Information (Important for 8th-11th graders!!)
Successful completion of the Keystone Exams in ELA, Biology and Algebra are is required to graduate. View the Letter from CHS and the graphic that explains in detail the required items necessary to complete for graduation. For more detailed information, please view the slideshow presented by PDE.
CHS Student Computer Issues/Questions
Have a computer question? Something not working correctly? Don’t know your password? CLICK HERE!!
Student Assistance Program
Concerned about one of your friends? Get them help from our SAP team by clicking here!
CHS Staff Email Directory