WELCOME TO WARRIOR COUNTRY!
Canton High School is a place where Warrior Pride runs deep. With a great community supporting our staff and students as they give 100% in the classroom, on the field, court, mat and stage, we have created a bond that cannot be easily broken. We encourage you to become involved in our school and invite you to participate in the many upcoming school sponsored events this year! View the video to see how we do things
THE WARRIOR WAY
21-22 CHS Important Info/Docs
- 21-22 Keystone Testing Information
- 21-22 PSSA Information
- 22-23 School Year Sports Physical Paperwork
- Class of 2022 Guide to Graduation Event Calendar (Updated 5/1/22)
- CHS Student Handbook
- Regular Bell Schedule
- Early Dismissal Bell Schedule
- 2 Hour Delay Schedule
- Senior/NHS Students Early Dismissal Form
- Clear backpacks/Bags are permitted for student use during the school day! View the clear backpack policy and learn more.
- Join our Backpack program and receive free food!
- Academic Planner-Click Here! 2022-2023
- 7th Grade Supply list and other Info for parents
Graduation Pathway Information (Important for 8th-11th graders!!)
Successful completion of the Keystone Exams in ELA, Biology and Algebra are is required to graduate. View the graphic that explains in detail the required items necessary to complete for graduation.
CHS Student Computer Issues/Questions
Have a computer question? Something not working correctly? Don’t know your password? CLICK HERE!!
Student Assistance Program
Concerned about one of your friends? Get them help from our SAP team by clicking here!
Virtual Education (CAVE)
For more information on our virtual education options, Click Here!